Those of us who have been in marketing for awhile know
Don has been doing infomercials for many years. He was
recently charged with several crimes. His latest promotion
has been “The Greatest Vitamin”
Like many of you, I ordered Don’s “Make Money with Tiny
Classified Ads Course” several years ago. I think it was
$40 or so, and the information was solid.
I obviously don’t know the details or the specifics.
However, I did check out some “scam” websites from
the article and read a ton of quotes like the one below:
In general most Scam website are for people that made
bad decisions to vent or blame someone other themself
for their lack of success.
Don Lapre’s Making Money The Greatest Vitamin in the World
(GVINTW) This Snake Ripped Me Off For $4500 Right After Losing
My Job! Phoenix, Arizona
It cost $39.00 to join.
Nobody twisted this guy’s arm and made him invest more
money ! It was his own choice.
I get sick of people blaming others for their bad decisions
Listen, I don’t know Don Lapre or his marketing practices.
But I do recocognize a LOSER ATTITUDE when I hear it, see
it, or read it!
It is sad how many people have such a Loser Mentality. It is
always somebody elses fault.
I did a training years ago called:
FOREVER A VICTUM I DON’T THINK SO!
You can see watch it here on our personal business training
You are where you are in your life because of what has gone
into your mind, and the decisions you have made. To change where
you are you need to take responsibility!
Loser’s have the philosophy if first I don’t succeed, fix the
If you have been reading this blog, you know that
I DO NOT believe in closing people into your business!
This business is about finding the RIGHT PERSON at
the RIGHT TIME in their life!
However, when we ask the right questions, people are
forced to engage their brain to answer.
The person who asks the questions is in control of the
My friend Kelly Sherrell shared these 74 Questions
with me, and I think adding a few of these to your
in front of the room presentation will go along way
to help people recognize opportunity when they
74 Powerful and Impactful Questions
to Make People Want to Happily say â€œYes!!!â€
1. Can you get excited aboutâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
2. Do you see the value ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
3. Do you see the benefit ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. ?
4. Can you see the merit inâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
5. Wouldnâ€™t it be terrific ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
6. Arenâ€™t you glad that â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
7. Arenâ€™t you looking forward toâ€¦â€¦â€¦..?
8. Doesnâ€™t it make sense to â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
9. Donâ€™t you agree â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
10. Isnâ€™t it going to be fun whenâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
11. Isnâ€™t it about time that â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
12. Doesnâ€™t it give you confidence to knowâ€¦â€¦.?
13. Wouldnâ€™t it be worth while to findâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
14. Can you see the advantage ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
15. Wouldnâ€™t it be reassuring toâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
16. Donâ€™t you feel that â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
17. Wouldnâ€™t it be great to save money byâ€¦â€¦â€¦?
18. Arenâ€™t you really excited that â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
19. Wonâ€™t it be gratifying whenâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
20. Isnâ€™t it good to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
21. Wouldnâ€™t it be marvelous to â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
22. Havenâ€™t you enjoyedâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
23. Havenâ€™t you benefited byâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
24. Wouldnâ€™t you be happy to findâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
25. Arenâ€™t you happy to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
26. Arenâ€™t you anxious to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
27. Isnâ€™t it fantastic to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
28. Isnâ€™t it wonderful to findâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
29. Wouldnâ€™t it be satisfying to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
30. Isnâ€™t it worth considering thatâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
31. Wouldnâ€™t you preferâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
32. Donâ€™t you feel that it is best ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
33. Donâ€™t you feel knowing thatâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
34. Canâ€™t you see how this wouldâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
35. Wouldnâ€™t it be significant ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
36. Wouldnâ€™t you like to strive forâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
37. Wouldnâ€™t a higher quality life be worthâ€¦â€¦?
38. Wouldnâ€™t it be tremendous ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
39. Wouldnâ€™t you agreeâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
40. Wouldnâ€™t it be greatâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
41. Wouldnâ€™t it open doors ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
42. Isnâ€™t it worthâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
43. Wouldnâ€™t you benefit byâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
44. Can you gain fromâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
45. What do you think aboutâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
46. Isnâ€™t that excitingâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
47. Wouldnâ€™t you feel better ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
48. If the results wereâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
49. Wouldnâ€™t it change your mind ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
50. Wouldnâ€™t you reach the top quicker byâ€¦…?
51. Wouldnâ€™t it help your career ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
52. Do you feel the power inâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
53. Isnâ€™t it stimulating whenâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
54. Donâ€™t you know thatâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
55. Wouldnâ€™t a highlight beâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
56. Couldnâ€™t it light up your lifeâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
57. Arenâ€™t you delighted thatâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
58. Doesnâ€™t it thrill you to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…?
59. Wouldnâ€™t you be pleased ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
60. Wouldnâ€™t you take pride inâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
61. Wouldnâ€™t it be motivating toâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
62. Wouldnâ€™t you love to grow byâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
63. Isnâ€™t it inspiring to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
64. Wouldnâ€™t it make a difference ifâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
65. Wouldnâ€™t your success be guaranteed ifâ€¦.?
66. Wouldnâ€™t you enjoy knowingâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.?
67. Do you realize the importance ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦?
68. Wouldnâ€™t your family enjoyâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
69. Can you see the potential ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..?
70. Wouldnâ€™t it be comforting to knowâ€¦â€¦â€¦?
71. Wouldnâ€™t it be an exciting challenge ifâ€¦..?
72. Isnâ€™t it going to be incredible whenâ€¦â€¦…?
73. Could you reach more of your potential by..?
74. Can you visualize the monetary gain ofâ€¦â€¦?
You do not want 70% of the population on your team!
I know that may sound ridiculous, but it is true.
Yes, “even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then”
and the only reason to sponsor anyone is to figure out
who they know that can go to the top in your opportunity.
Did you hear that?
Most people you attempt to recruit will ultimately be more
trouble than they are worth!
Why do you want an organization full of Ningkapoops?
It might be my imagination, but it seems to me the
industry has slanted towards the tail wagging the dog.
“Leaders” seem to be willing to cator to the whims
of people in hopes of keeping them on autoship for
one more month.
We are in the leadership development business!
Leaders must stand up and tell people what they
need to hear, not what they want to hear!
You seriously do not want 70% of your population on
your team. Understand that, work with that and this
business will become much easier.
I even did a video on this topic for one of our personal
websites, it is on your tube and you can check it out
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!